Atlanta General Liability Defense Lawyer
We have defended individuals and businesses in a wide array of claims. This includes personal injury, wrongful death, product liability, premises liability, legal and accounting professional liability, environmental issues, all manners of negligence claims, as well as contract disputes. We bring the following for our defense clients.
- Atlanta Accountant Malpractice Lawyer
- Atlanta Auto Accident Lawyer
- Atlanta Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Atlanta Brain Injury Lawyer
- Atlanta Bus Accident Lawyer
- Atlanta Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
- Atlanta Class Action Lawyer
- Atlanta Fire And Burn Injury Lawyer
- Atlanta General Liability Defense Lawyer
- Atlanta Insurance Coverage And Insurance Bad Faith Lawyer
- Atlanta Legal Malpractice Lawyer
- Atlanta Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Atlanta Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Atlanta Negligent Security Lawyer
- Atlanta Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Atlanta Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
- Atlanta Truck Accident Lawyer
- Atlanta Wrongful Death Lawyer
- We are experienced. The firm has regularly appeared in the Georgia Court of Appeals, the Georgia Supreme Court and the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals in cases relating to liability.
- We are accomplished. We have never lost a defense case, lost being defined as a jury return a verdict for more than we had offered by way of compromise before trial.
- We get it done. We work efficiently and effectively to resolve a case at the earliest opportunity. This saves time, money, and headaches.
How do we approach a defense case?
Our guiding light in the approach of a defense case is first and foremost lock down all of the facts, circumstances and evidence immediately. In that respect, we have an experienced team of investigators that are ready on very short notice to move to the scene of any type of incident involving our clients. Their responsibility is to gather all available physical evidence relevant to the incident, as well as documenting photographically skid marks and other evidence not subject to physical collection.
Our clients almost always want the matter resolved as quickly as possible and as economically as possible. In pursuit of that goal, we aggressively accomplish depositions and other discovery to pin the opposite party down to the nature and extent of their claims.
We work to resolve the case as quickly as possible. This includes attempting to resolve the case via negotiations. If that is unsuccessful, we may recommend mediation where both sides can sit down and work to hammer out an agreement. If mediation is not successful, we will push the case to trial at the earliest opportunity.
We are also ready and able to file any motions necessary in the case. We have won numerous cases on motions to dismiss, motions for summary judgment, and motions for directed verdict. We do not believe in filing motions to bill time. If we recommend a motion, it is because we believe it is to your advantage as a client.
What is the cost of a defense case?
Every case varies, but we pride ourselves on providing cost-effective, efficient representation. Unlike many firms, where you are assigned an army of lawyers whose job is to bill as many hours as possible, we put just the amount of work in as necessary to perform an excellent job for you under the circumstances.
We take our defense cases on an hourly rate, which will be pre-negotiated before the case begins. If you require a budget, we can supply one. The quality of our representation is unmatched in price by our competitors.
Can you assist me in defending a case?
We defend honorable companies truly in need of help, in the fields of catastrophic injury, wrongful death, professional malpractice, and class actions. We offer free case consultations. If we are not the firm to help you, we will gladly point you in the right direction.